Sales & Supply Chain Specialist
Are you interested in working in a fast-phase growth company that was founded to challenge the use of plastic in various packaging applications? Our Sales Office team is now looking for a new colleague to join their energetic and dynamic team.
WHAT IS PAPTIC?
Paptic Ltd was founded in 2015 to address one of the most significant global environmental challenges, plastic waste accumulation in the environment. Our new kind of wood-based material challenges plastic, traditional paper, and textiles by combining their best sides.
Our customers, brands, retailers, and converters are in urge to find new packaging materials that can replace plastic in various packaging applications. Paptic® materials are used in e.g., flexible packaging, shopping bags, and e-commerce mailers. For example, Stockmann, Sokos, COS, and Verkkokauppa.com are using Paptic® materials in their packaging.
We grow rapidly, and our materials have already been delivered to over 50 countries. Our home base is in Otaniemi, Espoo and currently, we are altogether 30.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Our team’s mission is to ensure Paptic customer satisfaction by managing the order-to-cash process.
We are looking for a team player who can carry responsibility, also under pressure, and proactively ensure the smooth flow of the supply chain.
By joining Paptic you will contribute to helping the world in the fight against plastic pollution. If you are willing to expand your skills, we offer you the possibility to grow with us and develop our company in the coming years. You will join a team of energic professionals and get to work in a very cozy company atmosphere.
The position is permanent and located in Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland. (Hybrid)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Handling of the entire O2C chain (inquiries, orders, deliveries, documentation, invoicing, payments) in close cooperation with customers, production units outside Finland, and logistic service providers.
- Work in close co-operation with our customers, internal sales team, our sales agents, and contract manufacturers
- Managing stock levels
- Proactively following up and reacting to open issues
You will report to our Head of Sales office & Supply Chain / Aino Vanhatalo
what helps you to succeed:
- Experience in the international Order-to-Cash process, especially in material business is considered an advantage.
- International B2B customer service experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and Finnish. German and other language skills are advantages.
- Very good organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently and proactively.
- Tolerance to working under pressure and prioritizing tasks.
- High IT Skills (MS Office, ERP systems like MS BC)
Your future teammate Ronja’s comment:
“I like my job at Paptic. The tasks are very versatile, and I can really influence things and be actively involved in different activities. I’m happy about how open, positive, and close-knit our work community is, and how everyone pulls together. Not forgetting to have fun and the laughs in the office!”
If You want to work in a rapidly growing company and in an environment that is constantly evolving, with the added bonus of fighting against plastic pollution globally, this is something for you. Our lively team is eagerly waiting for you to hop on board and get to know you.
Please submit your application, CV, and your salary request as soon as possible. In your application, please explain to us your experience with international supply chains and your understanding of manufacturing processes. Please also advise on your availability. We will start going through the applications as soon as they arrive and recruit when a suitable person has been found.
We aim to fill the position as soon as possible. Please send your application and CV via e-mail and mark Sales & Supply Chain Specialist in the subject of your message.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Aino Vanhatalo, Head of Sales Office and Supply Chain ,